Technical Leader Electrical Engineering – BoP Windpark Construction Site
Technical Leader Electrical Engineer will be required to perform complex electrical engineering and Balance of Plant (BoP) assignments with considerable latitude for action and decision making. Candidate should be self-starter who bring positive attitude, integrity, and enthusiasm to their team.
Why should you take on this challenge?
You were developing through different stages of increasing responsibilities as electrical engineer for medium and high voltage power generation and grid projects. You are now ready for the next big challenge where you take over full responsibility for the electrical engineering supervision of our large wind energy project in South Ukraine.
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group, this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world for the better. Key focus of the company is on large-scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based construction environment.
Technical Leader Electrical Engineer responsibilities:
- The major electrical work will be the collector systems, turbine tower wiring, substation construction, final electrical check and fiber installation.
- Review and provide guidance on electrical engineering, and electrical facilities construction to ensure project meets final design requirements.
- Monitor electrical construction activities and confirm completion according to Issued for construction drawings (IFC)Plans or field revisions as determined.
- Lead the project electrical engineering team in a dynamic multi-discipline environment engineering state-of-the-art electrical distribution systems.
- Observe the electrical basis of design and scope of work documents.
- Supervise sub-contractors to perform grounding, lighting, voltage drop, conduit and cable tray fill calculation.
Technical Leader Electrical Engineer Qualifications
- Have an excellent understanding of Onshore Wind Farms throughout execution of Electrical BoP (Balance of Plant)
- Ideally been involved in similar construction projects in power grid, power plant and transformer stations
- English mandatory, Ukraine or Russian languages would be a real advantage
- Excitement to lead a team out of senior and junior electrical engineers
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers
Clarus Eastern Europe is a German owned human resource company in Ukraine. We help international companies to enter and succeed in the Ukrainian market.
Our candidates trust us because we represent only top employers and follow their career also after their job placement. We are always available to help employer and candidates to find mutual solutions.
Customers love our service because we understand the Ukrainian market and culture. We always go the extra mile and find solutions instead of delegating problem back to our clients.
Are you as much exited as we are about this great project?
Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will contact you within 24 hours.