This is an excellent career opportunity for Environmental Engineer to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
Environmental Engineer Responsibilities
- Developing and designing solutions in accordance to clients’ standards, procedures and requirements and also meeting environmental requirements.
- Production of accurate and concise scheme documents and reports.
- Production of designs that comply with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Mentoring and supervision of environmental staff
- Programming of assessments, further site surveys, watching briefs and organizing Environmental contractors on behalf of the project manager.
- Keep up to date with new environmental policies and legislation.
- Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- housing paid by employer next to the site
- Food provided at the site
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
Environmental Engineer Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of environmental legislation
- Extensive experience in a similar or supporting post
- Experience working in the Civil Engineering/Construction industry
- fluent English
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers