Hostess Job in Jordan – great experience, big friendly team, unique location. Discover the world and build your career with top Employer in Jordan.
Your specific duties will include:
- Greet and acknowledge all guests coming into the restaurant in a friendly, professional and gracious manner.
- Answer all telephone calls in time and address guest queries regarding reservations.
- Responsible for the consistent cleanliness and presentation of the reception desk.
- Responsible for the suitable allocation of tables to guests as required.
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language
- Willing to work
- Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other foreign language
- Ability to adapt to any kind of situation
Your benefits are:
- Salary – $500-650 + service charge (around $100) + tips + package including:
- Duty meals
- Transportation provided from/to work
- Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
- Free medical health care
About the Employer
The resort is set in the heart of the Jordan Valley, where guests may spend the day lounging on the sundeck of the floating pontoon on the beautiful waters of the Dead Sea or visit spa for a blissful escape.