Great opportunity to participate in the international project from the scratch till commissioning and startup!
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and senority
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers