Civil Engineer will manage the construction of the civil aspects of wind farm project. Focusing on civil BOP work including turbine foundations, unsealed access roads, site buildings, cable tunnels etc. you will ensure that the civil work is completed by the contractor to the correct specifications and within the desired time frame.
- Site civil engineering and inspection of civil BOP work
- Monitor the implementation of the civil and structural works at the site including all health, safety and environmental management obligations and systems
- Ensure civil constructors comply with all project requirements
- Ensure permits and licenses are retained and planning conditions observed;
- Construction site experience linked to foundations, concrete work, road works and similar
- Proven track record in multiple relevant projects
- Resume shows normally many short-term projects
- Has ideally experiences with sub-contractor management
- Has ideally knowledge of quality controls of concrete and steel
- NO ENGLISH REQUIRED
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- contract with an extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
Don’t miss the chance to get the best job!