Great opportunity to participate in the international project from the scratch till commissioning and startup!
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and senority
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Higher education in business, administration, law, or related field
- Previous experience as a contract manager or in a related position
- Must meet all local and state certification/licensure requirements
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Fluent English
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers