We are looking for experienced Document Manager to be responsible for document process for the biggest Wind Park project in Ukraine.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
- To receive, correspond, sort, send all business papers and letters;
- To conduct business correspondence;
- To keep records in special journals and to ensure control over the non-disclosure of particularly important information, as well as to control the timely and correct execution of documents;
- To prepare all necessary materials for the head and business meetings;
- To organize the work of the archive.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and senority
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Higher education ( economics, document management, archival science);
- Advanced level MS Office skills and office equipment;
- Experience of work with documents (registration, record keeping, archiving, etc.);
- Ability to communicate with customers;
- Min 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers