We are looking for experienced Document Manager to be responsible for document process for the biggest Wind Park project in Ukraine.
- To receive, correspond, sort, send all business papers and letters;
- To conduct business correspondence;
- To keep records in special journals and to ensure control over the non-disclosure of particularly important information, as well as to control the timely and correct execution of documents;
- To prepare all necessary materials for the head and business meetings;
- To organize the work of the archive.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Higher education ( economics, document management, archival science);
- Advanced level MS Office skills and office equipment;
- Experience of work with documents (registration, record keeping, archiving, etc.);
- Ability to communicate with customers;
- Min 1 year of experience in a similar position.
Don’t miss the chance to get the best job!