Electrical Engineer required for a leading company who can offer an excellent long-term career with further development and training. You will perform a key function within the process and will help the company continue to grow and develop. We are looking for highly skilled Electrical Engineers with an aptitude for finding technically advanced yet practical solutions to our clients’ needs.
Why should you take on this challenge?
You were developing through different stages of increasing responsibilities as an electrical engineer for medium and high voltage power generation and grid projects. You are now ready for the next big challenge where you take over full responsibility for the electrical engineering supervision of our large wind energy project in South Ukraine.
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As a member of the international fortune 500 group, this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world for the better. A key focus of the company is on large-scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project construction site.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Oversee the design, construction and commissioning of the electrical BoP and protection and controls systems for a major EPC wind farm project
- designing and constructing major Wind Farm project
- Providing high-quality electrical engineering design for new Wind Farm project
- HV design
- Site inspections for compliance with design and standards identification of issues and risks
- Developing HV procedures
- Testing and commissioning
Electrical Engineer Qualifications
- Experience medium and high voltage electrician
- experience in the installation of medium and high voltage power cables, distribution and transfer stations
- Construction of sub-contractor experience
- Can come from a construction company, power plants, electrical power supplier (utility company)
- Knowledge, experience and motivation are key. Can be mixed experiences.
- The perfect candidate has wind or solar park construction experiences
- NO ENGLISH REQUIRED but nice to have
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- Long-term contract with an extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers