This is an excellent career opportunity for Environmental Engineer to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients.
- Developing and designing solutions in accordance to clients’ standards, procedures and requirements and also meeting environmental requirements.
- Production of accurate and concise scheme documents and reports.
- Production of designs that comply with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Mentoring and supervision of environmental staff
- Programming of assessments, further site surveys, watching briefs and organizing Environmental contractors on behalf of the project manager.
- Keep up to date with new environmental policies and legislation.
- Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of environmental legislation
- Extensive experience in a similar or supporting post
- Experience working in the Civil Engineering/Construction industry
- fluent English
Don’t miss the chance to get the best job!