As HSE Observer, you will be responsible for the security and safety at the construction site and related locations. Safety and security are the highest priority for our onshore wind energy park construction site.
You will work with a large HSE and security team to promote safety and security best practices within the project team and with sub-contractors.
You will support and empower them with the necessary procedures, tools, feedback, performance measurements and training to deliver outstanding safety performances.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As a member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. A key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
Despite the company size, the HSE Observer will report to the Senior HSE and not into a matrix organization. You can fully concentrate on the individual project success.
This project is a perfect next step for you if you were growing through different career steps within HSE and you are looking now for the next big challenge where you personally can make a difference.
- At the project begin active support in supplier negotiations with priority on HSE supplier performance requirements in the contracts and orders.
- Develop and implement supplier and sub-contractor HSE plans. Integrate HSE as an essential part of all supply and service contracts
- To secure safety standards and behavior at the construction site
- Plan and follow-up on regular safety inspections
- Site inspections
- Quality control and follow up
- Accident, incident and non-conformity reporting and investigations
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- Long-term contract with an extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Minimum experience in civil construction, power plant or wind energy park projects
- Have good communication skills and the ability to influence and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Understanding of local regulations and dealing with local authorities
- Civil or electrical engineering education
- Hands-on approach
- Russian or Ukrainian language fluent; English language skills advanced
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in Ukraine
- Contract duration 18 months with an extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers