As HSE Observer, you will be responsible for the security and safety at the construction site and related locations. Safety and security are the highest priority for our onshore wind energy park construction site.
You will work with a large HSE and security team to promote safety and security best practices within the project team and with sub-contractors.
- At the project begin active support in supplier negotiations with priority on HSE supplier performance requirements in the contracts and orders.
- Develop and implement supplier and sub-contractor HSE plans. Integrate HSE as an essential part of all supply and service contracts
- To secure safety standards and behavior at the construction site
- Plan and follow-up on regular safety inspections
- Site inspections
- Quality control and follow up
- Accident, incident and non-conformity reporting and investigations
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- Long-term contract with an extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Minimum experience in civil construction, power plant or wind energy park projects
- Have good communication skills and the ability to influence and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Understanding of local regulations and dealing with local authorities
- Civil or electrical engineering education
- Hands-on approach
- Russian or Ukrainian language fluent; English language skills advanced
Don’t miss the chance to get the best job!