We are looking for a Paramedic for a large enterprise that offers an excellent, long-term career with further promotion. We need qualified medical assistance to provide emergency medical care in case of acute diseases and accidents.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
– to provide the first aid to affected people;
– to provide emergency assistance before the arrival of emergency at the site;
– work with medical documentation;
– keeping records of supplies, reporting.
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and senority
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
– medical education i not lower than the average professional: medical assistant, nurse;
– the presence of a valid certificate in medicine;
– experience in medicine at least 1 year;
– experience in emergency, emergency care.
– responsibility, independence, active participation in work on injury prevention.
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers