Great opportunity to participate in the international project from the scratch till commissioning and startup!
Project Director will lead sub-project teams on a day-to-day basis and set expectations, motivates and develop a high-performance environment.
– Basic Net Salary: negotiable (employer is open for candidates’ salary expectations)
– Accommodation: 150 US$ (provided by employer)
– Transportation provided by the employer
– Legal employment
– Medical insurance: paid by the employer
– Recruiting Program: paid by the employer
Ukraine is one of the largest countries of Eastern Europe. It occupies an area of 603 700 km2. Its territory stretches for 893 kilometers from north to south and for 1316 kilometers from east to west. It has state borders with Russia, Belarus and Moldova. It also borders on Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania.
In the south it is washed by the Black and the Azov Seas. The major rivers are the Dnieper, the Dniester, the Donets and others.
The major part of Ukraine is flat and only 5% of it is mountainous. The two mountainous areas in Ukraine are the Carpathians and the Crimean Mountains.
The geographical position of Ukraine is very favorable because the country lies on the crossroads of the ways from Asia to Europe.
About the employer:
Employer possesses the full range of capabilities, from planning, survey, design and engineering to finance, construction, installation, and operation and maintenance of power and infrastructure projects. As an industry leader in hydropower and water conservancy, they always promote technological innovation and they always communicate with both domestic and international leaders in their field to learn from the experience and adopt the best practices.
About the role:
A Project Director is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The project director must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
– To manage the given technical project
– to work together with your technical team on the project due to planning and delivery
– to communicate to the rest of management on the assignment, its specification and planning
Skills and experience:
– Male with professional experience in project management, overall management of energy projects (wind power, green field production plants (construction of facilities), construction projects
– experience in budgeting and accounting, suppliers’ communication.
– Independent, self-driven entrepreneur type, hands-on but strategic thinker
– The English language mandatory.