Great opportunity to participate in the international project from the scratch till commissioning and startup!
Project Manager will lead sub project teams on a day-to-day basis and set expectations, motivates and develop a high performance environment.
About the role:
A Project Manager is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The project director must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
- To manage the given technical project
- to work together with your technical team on the project due planning and delivery
- to communicate to the rest of management on the assignment, its specification and planning
Skills and experience:
- Male with professional experience in project management, overall management of energy projects (wind power, green field production plants (construction of facilities), construction projects
- experience in budgeting and accounting, suppliers’ communication.
- Independent, self-driven entrepreneur type, hands-on but strategic thinker
- The English language mandatory.