The successful Quality Construction Site Engineer will take responsibility for leading the construction team and subcontractors on site and will have the responsibility to put all the site personnel at the top of the agenda.
Why should you take on this challenge?
You were developing through different stages of increasing responsibilities as electrical engineer for medium and high voltage power generation and grid projects. You are now ready for the next big challenge where you take over full responsibility for the electrical engineering supervision of our large wind energy project in South Ukraine.
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group, this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world for the better. Key focus of the company is on large-scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project construction site.
Quality Construction Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Being on site to oversee all of the construction process
- Inspect and review works being carried out by directly employed and subcontracted resources and ensure that they are achieving the required quality and standards to the latest information
- Maintain a register of all observations and record the close out of any remedial works
- Check and monitor site activities, in accordance with general technical guidelines, applicable standards and specific requirements laid down in the specifications, in order to control and record the quality of the work
- Review and implement the environmental requirements on the project, co-ordinate environmental control measures and report environmental emergencies and incidents
- Provide support to site management on root cause analysis and investigation
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- LONG TERM contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
Quality Construction Site Engineer Requirements:
- Construction site quality control experience linked to foundations, concrete work, road works and similar
- Proven track record in multiple relevant projects
- Training in ISO 9000 or similar quality standards
- Has ideally experiences with sub-contractors
- Has ideally knowledge on quality controls of concrete and steel
- NO ENGLISH REQUIRED
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers