Great opportunity to participate in the international project from the scratch till commissioning and startup!
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and senority
- 15 months contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Higher education
- Knowledge of English
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start in 2019
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers