The ideal Senior Quality Construction Site Engineer will need to be approachable and have a strong construction background along with a professional disposition. The person who is responsible for seeing each phase of a particular project through to completion.
Why should you take on this challenge?
You were developing through different stages of increasing responsibilities as electrical engineer for medium and high voltage power generation and grid projects. You are now ready for the next big challenge where you take over full responsibility for the electrical engineering supervision of our large wind energy project in South Ukraine.
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group, this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world for the better. Key focus of the company is on large-scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project construction site.
Senior Quality Construction Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing strong relationships with subcontractors and monitoring and evaluating the quality of their work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Supervising and monitoring of ground works, concrete frame and civil engineering contractors
- Setting out for: Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- Maintaining site records and quality assurance documentation
- highly competitive salary based on experiences and seniority
- Long term contract with extension option for other projects in Ukraine and abroad
- Location: Ukraine
Senior Quality Construction Site Engineer Requirements:
- Construction site quality control experience linked to foundations, concrete work, road works and similar
- Proven track record in multiple relevant projects
- Training in ISO 9000 or similar quality standards
- Team leadership experiences
- Has ideally experiences with sub-contractor management
- Has ideally knowledge on quality controls of concrete and steel
- NO ENGLISH REQUIRED
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers