Office Manager – Onshore Wind Energy Park in Southern Ukraine
As Office Manager, you will be responsible for the overall setup of our project office in South Ukraine that supports our wind energy park construction site with translators and administrative staff for the project document management.
You will supervise a team of experienced multi-lingual translators and administrative staff. One of the core functions of the project office is to secure the proper document management of supplier, sub-contractor, customer and governmental communications.
You will work closely together with the on-site project planning, HSE, governmental affairs and construction site managers.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based office environment. You are used to organize new teams and setup a structured and productive office infrastructure.
You will start with a fresh team from zero and can build your own best practice based project documentation and support infrastructure and processes.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Setup of project office infrastructure and core processes
- Coordinating office maintenance, IT, office supplies
- Work with the project team in the set-up of construction site container office space; prepare office moves, personnel changes, project relocation, ordering office supplies and certain job site materials.
- Office staff selection, introduction and training (translators, administrative staff)
- Establishment of project documentation process and implementation of software solution as needed
- Resource planning and scheduling of construction site translation services for foreign staff and visitors
- Cooperate closely with project manager, HSE team and local project administration
Office Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 plus years of experience of office management or coordinator experience in the construction industry.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Hands-on approach
- Russian or Ukrainian native language, English fluent
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 15-18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers
Clarus Eastern Europe is a German owned human resource company in Ukraine. We help international companies to enter and succeed in the Ukrainian market.
Our candidates trust us because we represent only top employers and follow their career also after the job placement. We are always available to help and advice employer and candidates and to find mutual solutions.
Customers love our service because we understand the Ukrainian market and culture. We always go the extra mile and find solutions instead of delegating problem back to our clients.
Are you as much exited as we are about this great project? Send you application to email@example.com. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Not sure yet if you are interested. Fill in your contact details and I will send you a short project summary and information about the region.